Brighton Wedding Photographer
Are you searching for a Brighton Wedding Photographer? We would be absolutely honoured to celebrate it through our wedding photography. I definitely would love to photograph some weddings in Brighton and West Sussex.
The Isle of Wight is our home, but My wife and I spent a number of years living in Brighton. Brighton is a beautiful place and if you have decided to get married in this unique destination for weddings or elopement. I am pretty sure that your wedding celebration will be amazing.
My wedding photography style is a blend of creative and documentary, with a timeless and romantic touch. I love to capture the candid moments that happen throughout the day, as well as the more posed portraits. I also enjoy taking photos of couples in front of breathtaking backdrops, both indoors and outdoors. My goal is to create images that will tell the story of your wedding day in a way that is both beautiful and unique.
If you are looking for an
Brighton Wedding Photographer.
taking a limited number of wedding bookings each year means I can book up early, but don’t be put off about contacting as I still might be available.
As a Brighton wedding photographer, there are so many beautiful venues to choose from in this vibrant and charming seaside city. Here are some options:
- Brighton Pavilion – This stunning and historic building is a true gem of the city, with its exotic architecture and beautiful gardens providing a unique and unforgettable backdrop for your wedding photos.
- The Grand Brighton – With its elegant Victorian architecture and stunning sea views, The Grand Brighton is a timeless classic and a perfect venue for couples who want to capture the essence of Brighton’s historic charm.
- Hotel Du Vin – This boutique hotel is located in the heart of the historic Lanes district and offers a chic and intimate setting for your special day, with its stylish decor and romantic courtyard providing plenty of photo opportunities.
- Stanmer House – Set in the beautiful surroundings of Stanmer Park, this elegant Georgian mansion offers a stunning location for your wedding, with its picturesque gardens and grand interior making for truly magical photos.
- The Old Ship Hotel – Another historic Brighton landmark, The Old Ship Hotel offers a unique and stylish venue for your wedding, with its stunning seafront location and luxurious interiors providing the perfect backdrop for your photos.
- The Secret Garden – This stunning and secluded venue is nestled within the picturesque South Downs National Park and offers a truly magical setting for your special day. The venue features a beautiful outdoor ceremony area surrounded by lush gardens, as well as an elegant marquee for your reception.
- Rockwater in Hove – This modern and stylish venue is situated right on the beachfront and boasts stunning sea views and contemporary decor. The venue also features a beautiful rooftop terrace, perfect for capturing those unforgettable moments.